The following benefits apply to all Full, Associate and Associate AJS members as long as their membership subscription is not in arrears, and to all Student members as long as they have provided evidence of their student status for the current year:
- Reduced price for a subscription to the EAJS Journal, the European Journal of Jewish Studies (online or print).
- Access to the EAJS Funders Database (for tailored information about funding sources in Jewish Studies).
- Reduced conference fees for the quadrennial EAJS Congresses
- A special reduced membership rate to join the Association for Jewish Studies (AJS). For more information, please click here.
- The monthly EAJS “Newsflash”. This contains details of current jobs, fellowships, grants, conference announcements, and other news.