EAJS Conference Grant Programme in European Jewish Studies
The following seven events were funded during the 2022-23 academic year as part of the Conference Grant Programme in European Jewish Studies. Reports for these events will be posted on this web page soon.
1. EAJS Congress (XII): “Branching Out: Diversity in/of Jewish Studies”; EAJS & Goethe University Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany.
2. BIAJS Annual Conference: “Race in Jewish Worlds: Antiquity to the 21st Century”; BIAJS & Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, UK.
3. EAJS Digital Forum Workshop: “Digital Mapping Approaches to the European Jewish History”; EAJS Digital Forum & Tadeusz Taube Department of Jewish Studies, University of Wrocław, Wrocław, Poland.
4. UAJS Annual Conference: “Returning Galician Jews from Oblivion: 100th Anniversary of Jakub Honigsman”; UAJS & Center for Urban History of East Central Europe, Lviv, Ukraine.
5. East Central Europe at the Crossroads: Jewish Transnational Networks and Identities; POLIN Museum, Warsaw, Poland.
6. Jewish Communities in the Central Europe in the Toleration and Emancipation Period, 1781–1938; Kurt and Ursula Schubert Center for Jewish Studies, Faculty of Arts, Palacký University, Olomouc, Czech Republic.
7. Commemorating the “Night of the Murdered Poets”: History and Afterlife; Jewish Museum Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
Link for events and reports from previous years: