Call for Research Proposals
The Kantor Center for the Study of Contemporary European Jewry
The Kantor Center announces a call for research proposals for 2022. Selected proposals will be awarded grants of up to 20,000 NIS.
Priority will be given to high-risk and policy-oriented proposals and to submissions by scholars who have completed their PhDs but have not begun their post-doctoral studies. Proposals should focus on one of the following themes:
- Jews in European Military Forces
- Strategies for Addressing Antisemitism on Campuses
- Young Jewish Culture in Europe
- Jewish-Muslim Relations
Projects should involve approximately a one-year study and conclude with the publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal in English.
Submissions should comprise:
- A short description of the planned research (up to 1,750 words), including methodology, research questions, hypotheses, timeline, and state of current research in the field
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae
Research proposals should be submitted by 1 November 2021 to Dr. Giovanni Quer, project manager at the Kantor Center (firstname.lastname@example.org). Successful proposals will be announced by 20 December 2021.
For more information, write to email@example.com.