University / institution contact details
Position: Lecturer/ProfessorSt. Andrew\'s Biblical Theological Institute
Ierusalimskaya st, 3
Teaches (T) and/or researches (R) in:
2. History of the Jewish People: R
10: Second Temple period: R
11: Late Antiquity: R
Four recent publications:
1. Temporality and A-Temporality of the Law in Early Rabbinic Writings // Abstracts of the VIII Congress of European Association for Jewish Studies (Moscow, 2006). P. 116
2. Torah – From Commandments to Legislation: Hebrew Exegesis of the Second Temple Period // Abstracts of the SBL (Society of Biblical Literature with European Association of Biblical Studies) International Meeting (Tartu, Estonia, 2010). P. 98
3. The Symbol of Torah as Wisdom and Light reflected in Eastern European Culture // The Influence of Jewish Culture on the Intellectual Heritage of Central and Eastern Europe / Eds. Teresa Obolevitch & Jozef Bremer. Serii Humanitas. Studia Kulturoznawcze. Krakow: WAM, 2011. P. 137-146.
4. The Concept of Light of the Torah in Late Antiquity: Toward a Polyphonic Horizon // Abstracts of the EABS – SOTS - SBL (Society for Old Testament Study, Society of Biblical Literature with European Association of Biblical Studies) International Meeting (Amsterdam, Holland, 2012). P. 197.